- We follow the operational guidelines set forth by Marble Institute of America
- We guarantee our workmanship for a full year
- We are committed to constantly improving our process
- Our exclusive digital photo-layout system allows us to present a photo of the actual fabricated countertops before fabrication starts
- For accuracy and efficiency, our fabrication facilities are equipped with the highest technology for digital templating, photo layouts, waterjet cutting and CNC finishing
- Our employees and craftsmen receive ongoing training on the latest stone-working techniques
- We are a fully licensed and insured stone fabricator
Our Fully Digital Operation Ensures Quality
MultiStone presents a fully digital operation from measuring through fabrication for precision and quality performance. The Slabsmith technology presents a digital representation of the fabricated countertops on the specific stone slab to indicate cut lines, cutouts, and seam placement.
Step 1: Templating
Templating (measurements) of the countertop area is performed by state of the art laser technology which increases efficiency, accuracy, and speed of the in-field measuring. Thereafter these digital templates are transformed onto images of the actual stone slabs to be used for the specific project.
Step 2: Digital Presentations
Digital presentations of the actual fabricated countertop areas are created showing material flow, cutouts, seam placement to help customers visualize their final cut surfaces prior to fabrication.
This digital presentation is a great feature to ensure your new countertops are fabricated and installed exactly how you envisioned them, delivering peace of mind.
Step 3: Lasered Perfection
Upon client approval, the digitally programmed layouts are sent to a waterjet saw that cuts the stone with the highest precision. Thereafter the raw cut pieces are transferred to CNC machines where edging and final details are refined, delivering beautiful, one of a kind countertops of the highest value.
Start Your Next Project Today
Speak to a stone specialist and begin the process of planning your project. We have a huge selection of materials to choose from in a variety of styles, and we’re ready to help in any way possible if you feel overwhelmed and you’re not sure where to start.